To ensure the safety of fellow members and the Hybrid staff, we ask that you abide by the following Member Code of Conduct while participating in any form of activity at Hybrid FHP (822 Rye St. Peterborough ON). Should this Code of Conduct not be followed, Hybrid staff, coaches or owners will have the authority to ask you to leave the premises immediately.
Prior to arrival:
- Effective immediately, all members will be required to reserve a time slot for their workout in advance. This will allow us to control flow and limit the number of members within the facility at any given time. It will also support physical distancing measures and ensure appropriate cleaning procedures can take place.
- To book your workout time, please visit our Member Connect website: https://hybridfhp.zenplanner.com
- Most importantly, if you feel unwell, are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms or have been in close contact with a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19, please do not visit the facility.
Entering the Facility
- The door will remain locked at all times to prevent drop-in visitors and clients entering before their designated time slot. When the group prior to you has safely left the building, a coach will open the door and invite you in.
- Please only bring into the facility the necessary items for that workout. Changerooms will be available but we ask that when possible, you come in your active wear and ready for exercise.
- A mask must be worn when entering the facility and should remain on except when exercising.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided upon entry.
- Choose one of the six workout zones that have been designated on the gym floor using colored-tape. This will be your sweat station for the duration of your workout.
During your Workout
- If you utilize ‘Volt’ for your workouts, we encourage you to bring your own device in order to access your program. We will make our wifi password available to ease this process. If this is not an option, we will have disinfected iPads available for your convenience.
- Your “workout zone” will come equipped with a clean cloth and disinfecting solution for use during and at the end of your workout. Please wipe down all equipment that you have used/touched during your workout with the cloth and disinfecting solution provided.
- Members and staff must practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance from each other for the duration of their time within the facility.
- We ask that you avoid moving throughout the facility to the best of your ability during your time with us. This helps to ensure all members can safely maintain distance from one another.
- At this time, there will not be a seating area available for guests within the facility. The exception to this is for Hybrid members under the age of 18 who may wish to have a parent/guardian present.
- The volume of the music will be low enough that a normal conversation is possible at all times, to prevent shouting by both coaches and members.
Completion of Workout/Leaving the Facility
- Each workout time slot will be 50 minutes. This ensures sufficient time between groups for exit/entry and additional cleaning.
- We love our community and the connections that are made in this space. However at this time, we will not be encouraging socialization after class. We look forward to a time when we can all gather and celebrate, but that time is not now.
- Take all personal belongings with you when you leave. No shoes, equipment or water bottles can be left behind.
- Towel service is not available until further notice. If you plan to utilize our shower facilities, please come equipped with your own towel. Showers will be disinfected between users.