To ease the process of reopening post COVID-19 closure, we have developed some guidelines to help you, our valued members, know what to expect when returning to Hybrid. Things are going to look a little different, but we are committed to keeping you safe, while still providing an incredible workout experience. Please take a moment to read the following:
Prior to your arrival:
- Effective immediately, all members will be required to reserve a time slot for their workout in advance. This will allow us to control flow and limit the number of members within the facility at any given time. It will also support physical distancing measures and ensure appropriate cleaning procedures can take place between clients.
- We are transitioning to Zen Planner in order to make the booking process as simple as possible for members and also to manage our day to day business.
- If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, we ask that you please do not visit our facility at this time.
Entering the Facility:
- When you book your workout time via our Member Connect website, it will specify whether your workout is in the East Gym or the West Gym. When you arrive, please go to the appropriate door, designated by the signage on the exterior of the building.
- Please only bring with you into the facility the necessary items for that workout. No outside equipment or food will be permitted. If possible, please fill your reusable water bottle prior to arrival. Change rooms will be available but we ask that when possible, you come already in your active wear and ready for exercise.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided upon entry. If desired, face masks and gloves are available for your use.
- A Coach or Hybrid staff will check you in and guide you to your designated workout space. These “workout zones” are highlighted on the gym floor using yellow colored tape.
During Your Workout:
- If you utilize ‘Volt’ for your workouts, we encourage you to bring your own device in order to access your program. We will make our wifi password available to ease this process. If this is not an option, we will have disinfected iPads available for your convenience.
- Your “workout zone” will come equipped with a clean cloth and disinfecting solution for use during and at the end of your workout.
- At this time, there will not be a seating area available for guests within the facility. The exception to this is for Hybrid members under the age of 18 who may wish to have a parent/guardian present.
- Members and staff must practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance from each other for the duration of their time within the facility.
Completion of Workout/Leaving the Facility:
- Please wipe down all equipment that you have used/touched during your workout with the cloth and disinfecting solution provided. Place your dirty cloth in the labeled bin as you leave.
- Take all personal belongings with you when you leave. No shoes, equipment or bottles can be left behind.
- Shower facilities and towel service are not available until further notice.
Please note that any members not adhering to this Code of Conduct, will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
Thank you for your support and cooperation as we transition to a new way of doing things.
We can’t wait to see you!