Hybrid Training Facility is an 8000-square foot private facility located at 822 Rye St. in Peterborough, Ontario. We are proud to bring Peterborough and the surrounding area a team of professionals who specialize in all facets of human fitness, health, and performance.
As the owner and head trainer of Hybrid Training Facility, I am excited to offer a progressive and innovative space that supports clients in becoming their best self. Our approach to fitness, health, and performance is driven by research in health and exercise science, as well as our commitment to never stop learning. With appropriate individualized assessments, we identify restrictions and limitations that may affect progress before a program is developed. Through collaboration with the entire team, we can then develop realistic and safe goals for each individual, whether in a group or private setting.
Our Services Include:
- Individual & Team Performance Training
- Strength Training Classes
- Personal Training
- Emergency Services Fitness Prep.
- Meal Planning and Nutrition Coaching
- Massage Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Facial Stretch Therapy
- Athletic Therapy
- Josh Gillam – Owner/Head Trainer
- Holly Gillam – Owner/Operator
- Allison Sharpe – Trainer
- Broedie Birkhof – Trainer
- Nathan O’Keeffe – Trainer
- Dr. Shayla Conrad – Chiropractor
- Dr. Dan Calow – Chiropractor
- Josh Martin – Massage Therapist
- Natasha Legace – Athletic Therapist/Massage Therapist
- Shaun Lauzon – Physiotherapist
- Emily Thorne – Registered Dietitian
- Two 3000-square foot Training Gyms
- 1400-square feet of professional grade turf
- 1000-square foot studio
- Drop-Net Cage for hockey, lacrosse, baseball, soccer, and golf training
- 6 private change rooms with showers and all the amenities
- Full Treatment Centre
If you or anyone you know could benefit from our services, please reach out!